1. Employee welfare measures
Employee stock ownership trust, national health insurance, labor insurance, pension provision, group insurance, regular employee health check, employee domestic and international travel, birthday gift and club activities.
2. Staff training and training
Pre-employment training for new recruits
30 hours of pre-employment training for new recruits, including company organization and culture, operating system and system operation introduction, professional knowledge training and inheritance, etc. The company stipulates:
"Education and training procedures", "internal/external education and training implementation norms", employees are developed in accordance with the company's annual development strategy or plan, based on their own work-related expertise. Employees can apply for internal or external training courses in order to complete strategic goals and plans.The content is summarized as follows
Internal training: training in the head office.
External training: sending to professional training institutions in Taiwan and abroad. Training consent or service extension cut-off form will be issued depending on the training content.
Retirement system and its implementation status
In addition to paying employee pensions in compliance with all relevant remuneration laws and regulations, the company also complies with the relevant government retirement laws and regulations for retirement.
The labor contract between each employee and the company complies with relevant local laws and regulations.
2.Employee retirement system
In order to stabilize the life of employees after retirement, the company formulates labor retirement measures in accordance with the law, and establishes a labor retirement supervision committee that regularly allocates retirement reserves every month based on a fixed rate of total salary expenses and deposits them in a special account of the Central Trust Bureau to protect labor rights. Since July 1, 2005, the new government retirement method has been adopted in parallel, and 6% has been allocated to the employee’s personal retirement pension account based on the total wages. Those who have voluntarily contributed their retirement pensions are also paid from the employees’ monthly salary based on the voluntary contribution rate. The company's applicable regulations in accordance with the Labor Pension Regulations are as follows:
4. Protective measures for the working environment and personal safety of employees
- A. Strict access control and monitoring system is set up at day and night.
- B. Contracted security company at night and on holidays to maintain safety.
(2).Mental and physical health
- A.Health check: physical examination of new recruits, regular health check of employees every year.
- B.Work environment sanitation: The workplace is completely banned from smoking in accordance with regulations, health seminars are held, and the office environment is cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- C. Sexual harassment prevention: formulate appeal regulations and punishment.
(3).Insurance and medical condolences
- A.Insured labor insurance (including occupational disaster insurance) and health insurance in accordance with the law.
- B.The company’s employees are insured for work accident insurance. For those who are disabled or died at work, the employees or their heirs will be aided by insurance claims.
- C.Preferential relief to employees, their spouses, and children’s illnesses.